Do you want to reduce the severity of your colds or ‘flu, or your headaches, or get them less often? Do you want to help your recovery from depression, naturally?
- 2 million Australians have asthma. Over 400 Australians die each year from asthma. (www.asthmaaustralia.org.au, 2012)
- According to the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (www.aihw.gov.au, 2005), chronic respiratory illnesses are a major health issue in Australia.
- Absenteeism because of influenza (‘flu) costs Australia approximately $2 billion per year. That’s not counting the weeks of snuffling, aches and pains and dizziness you actually go through.
- Depression will affect 20% of Australians. One in five.
Your home or work environment could be making you sick. Pauline Ferguson of Red Fox Building Biology can help to find the hidden poisons in your home, meaning you – and your family – will be healthier. Your colds and ‘flu won’t last as long, and won’t be as severe. Your asthma may also improve.
I’m not offering a fix-all cure for any and all the problems in your life. I have no snake oil and I’m not offering you a miracle pill.
What I am offering is a way for you to help your body heal itself naturally.
You’ve probably seen your health professional and made the recommended changes to your life. You’re taking the right medications or supplements, you’re doing the right things, exercising regularly, drinking clean water. You may even have changed your diet.
Doesn’t it make sense to remove the toxins from your home environment too?
Think about it. If your body doesn’t have to deal with all those poisons, it can spend more time being healthy, or dealing with the attacks by viruses and bacteria, right?
Ah, but how do you know what’s in your home that’s toxic? That’s where I come in.
- visit your home and identify the sources of toxins,
- explain what they are and what health effects they can have, and
- explain what options you have to remove them or swap them for non-toxic options.
- I’ll even write all the recommendations down for you at the end of the session, so you’ll know what’s required, and what’s urgent.
… it won’t cost an arm and a leg, either. No, really, I have enough of each, and I’d look pretty silly with more. However, before you go through to the schedule of costs, I’d like you to think about how much you currently spend on your health – eating the right kinds of foods, the time you spend cooking, gym membership, going to the doctor or naturopath, the time you spend researching, the cost of medications (prescription and over-the-counter), supplements etc.
Are you pouring all of that down the drain because you’re re-poisoning yourself every minute you spend at home?
Phone me now on 0412 425 072 for a no-obligation, free phone assessment.
With a few minor changes, you can eliminate quite a lot of the toxins in your home. Some of these changes will actually mean doing less housework, too. There are five easy things you can do to get a healthier home instantly – please login to the website (there’s a form at the top right of the page) then you can download your free report.
Of course, that’s not all you can do. There are a lot of different options available to you, and some will have dramatic results, very quickly. If you’d like me to come out to your home or workplace to give you some personalised and specific information to meet your needs, please call on 0412 425 072,
What I do to help you:
- Discuss your specific concerns and requirements with you;
- Arrange to visit your home or workplace at a time which suits you;
- Walk through and inspect all of your home or workplace, identifying sources of toxins and pollutants within the building and immediate surrounds, and suggest alternatives;
- Take readings of air quality factors in all areas of your home or workplace using approved air quality equipment as required;
- Explain each source of toxicity, how they affect your health, the solutions recommended and how this will benefit you;
- Give you a hand written report with the recommended solutions. If you require a formal written report, an additional cost will apply.
Safe Building Biology standards are different to Australian safe Standards or guidelines. This difference will be explained, but essentially, Building Biology standards are in line with the strictest standards world wide, and take a precautionary approach to your health.
Still not sure how Red Fox Building Biology can help? This two-minute video explains it:
You may not be overly sensitive to these toxins, but they can be acting on you subtly, making it difficult to sleep, getting colds and ‘flu more easily – and they don’t feel like they ever go away.
If you’d like to have your home checked for these toxins, please call me on 0412 425 072 or email me for a free, no-obligation assessment.
Also on this site, I have some information about healthy home design – healthy as well as green!! If you’re renovating or building a new home, or if you’d like a pre-purchase or pre-rental inspection to see if that new home is healthy for your family, please call.
I also have some information here for health professionals – Natural therapists, General Practitioners, Vets, etc. Referrals welcome, and reports can be returned if you wish.
Please log in to download the free reports on building a healthier home and workplace.
Queensland's leading Building Biologist, helping you to detox your home or workplace and achieve a balance between today's busy & techno-dependent life and nature.